If you have a child with a disability, the changes will significantly enhance the quality of life you envisage for them. They will grow up without the barriers to a full life that they may have otherwise experienced.
For adults, the changes will empower people to make your own choices, live your life and define your future.
To be eligible for funded supports, you must
• Have a significant and permanent disability
• Meet age and residency requirements
• Meet either the disability or early intervention requirements
Dolphin Wellness Disability Support can work with you, to make the application and transition process to the NDIS as simple as possible.
We provide support to
• People with an NDIS funding package
• People who are yet to transition to NDIS funding, but who are able to access other funded disability support services
• People who are interested in purchasing our services on a fee for service basis
Contact us to find out more about the NDIS and how we can support you or visit the NDIS website to check your eligibility and apply for funding.